Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PAR Meter ???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
coreyk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreyk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PAR Meter ???
    Posted: June 10 2004 at 8:11am

it was suggested in the "how many watts do you run" thread that the club might get a par meter...

anyway ... i really want to learn more about par values in my tank and i was wondering if the club ever did or was going to acquired a par meter and if it is available to members for use or rent?

i'm especially interested since i have new bulbs and would be interested to get some readings and compare them in 3, 6, 9, and 12 months.

Edited by coreyk
ssilcox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssilcox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2004 at 8:15am
You have my vote. I think that would be an invaluable resource. I'd love to know just exactly how much more light I am getting from my recent upgrade also.
coreyk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreyk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2004 at 9:25am
and it would be REALLY nice to KNOW when to change bulbs! i feel like i'll just be guessing without one ....  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic