Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pet Store Specials

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fyrmn14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fyrmn14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pet Store Specials
    Posted: August 07 2008 at 5:30am
Since I couldn't post in the Pet Store section to talk to them thought I would post this as a presidency suggestion.

So all of the online fish retailers have a weekly mailer or something that each week there are a few items that are on super discounted rates they give to people on there e-mail lists.

My suggestion is propositioning the local pet shops to having a super special on an item or 2 that are exclusive only to WMAS members. You have to bring in a printout of the forum message something like that as proof.

This could create more customers for each store and more traffic to the site.

Maybe this has been brought up before, I am somewhat new to this board. I just love every Thursday I getting a new e-mail from the online stores of there super specials and would like to get the same from my LFS.
This isn't a hobby...its a sport...they should put it in the olympics.
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2008 at 9:09am

Great idea!

Some of the LFS do occasionally post a "coupon" on the board to be used for discounts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic