Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Member gallery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Connie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member gallery
    Posted: June 16 2004 at 8:03am

What are the odds that we could have a gallery. A link under your names that views could go into and see our tanks and favorite pics... Something like Aquarium Advise does?? I think it would be fun to be able to view others tanks all the time not just when they are tank of the month.. Maybe do a members only have this feature so others will join....

I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them.

180 gallon money pit that I love.....
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2004 at 8:12am

We have a gallery!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Connie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2004 at 8:22am
Cool.. What a great idea to have a gallery    I think it must be my computer.... I have never seen a listing for a gallery nor do I see one now... I have asked Jake to look into other strange things my system does so I will have him add that to the list... Thanks

Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2004 at 8:31am

Yep you can make your own write up, take some pics, and BAM (in Emeril's voice) Jake will add you to the gallery.

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2004 at 9:12am
Connie, are you on the home page or the message board page? Are you getting a list of all the other cool things the site has, like the links and presidency page and the lfs stuff?
Connie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2004 at 10:11am
Yes I can go to the home page and look at the other opitions and I read all the bios. When I send PM's it cuts off the right side of all messages both coming & going. When I look at who posted, I dont have anything other then the avator, date joined, location, online status, and number of posts... Jakes brother is going to look into why I am having so many problems..  I was speaking to WIlliam and he said you have an awsome set up. Three tanks in one wall.. I cant wait to see it.. 

Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2004 at 10:29am
You are always welcome to see it. If you come soon, we might still have some fry-babies!
Will Spencer View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will Spencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2004 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Adam Blundell Adam Blundell wrote:

Yep you can make your own write up, take some pics, and BAM (in Emeril's voice) Jake will add you to the gallery.

Adam

I didn't know you could submit your own.  I thought you had to be asked.  Look out Jake, I think you may see some coming now.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic