FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A good find

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A good find
    Posted: October 22 2008 at 9:34pm
I just happen to stop in at Bird World the yesterday and I found this that I just had to have.  The colors in the pictures just dont do it any good.  Its a very bright green on the bottom and around the mouth its blood red.  Its a great looking austie lobo let me know what you think of it.  Sorry for the bad pictures one day I will figure out the color balance on it.
Also this really doesnt belong here but I thought that I would share this also.  Its my new LTA (Long tentecle Anemone).  Please enjoy the pictures
Kahuna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kahuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2008 at 9:37pm
Very nice looking

Cell 801 860-7333
Sculpin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sculpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2008 at 9:47pm
Ya BW has been getting in some really nice stuff lately. I live about a block away from there and go in every couple of days. I eye balled that piece myself, congrats on the find. Did you check out the Aussie Scolymia? I about myself the first time I saw it. I would buy it in a heartbeat but the $400 price tag is a bit steep.

Speaking of BW (and I don't mean to hijack your thread fishkeeper). Can an LFS post pics with there adds? I was talking to Doug (the owner of BW) the other day about how he could improve advertising on the board.

Sculpin
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2008 at 10:01pm
Its all good sculpin thats a good question about if they can post pictures of what they have.  I know that would entice me more to go to that store and look.  Yeah I seen it sitting in the tank and I told myself that I was just stopping in to get some snails and crabs for the sale that they had for them.  The next thing you know I had a couple of bags of goodies that was going home with me.  But you can also say how the colors where on it.  And that I really suck at taking pictures.    Oh yeah I seen the Aussie Scolymia there but my wallet just laughed at me just even thinking about it.
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2008 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Sculpin Sculpin wrote:

Ya BW has been getting in some really nice stuff lately. I live about a block away from there and go in every couple of days. I eye balled that piece myself, congrats on the find. Did you check out the Aussie Scolymia? I about myself the first time I saw it. I would buy it in a heartbeat but the $400 price tag is a bit steep.

Speaking of BW (and I don't mean to hijack your thread fishkeeper). Can an LFS post pics with there adds? I was talking to Doug (the owner of BW) the other day about how he could improve advertising on the board.

Sculpin

Yes they can. Jimmy usually makes the sale posts for Doug.
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2008 at 10:43pm
Nice! Thanks for posting the pictures.

Mike

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic