Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zooes help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jden092901 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jden092901 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zooes help
    Posted: January 01 2009 at 4:16pm
I have some really nice zoos, and they keep closing up, falling apart.  They get these white bumps all over them (I think they have some type of STD, lol). They go away, when almost all of them die, then they look great for a few weeks and it comes back.  What the heck is this and how can I cure it?  Zoos seem to be very finicky with getting sick as aposed to pallys.

Thanks,

Josh
Cameron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cameron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2009 at 4:17pm
Have you tried a FW dip or coral dip?
[COLOR="Red"](801)664-4240

Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2009 at 4:19pm
I would try an iodine dip.  When mine were doing the same thing a little while ago, I did a dip and a bunch of little critters came out.  My zoos are doing much better.

DebBig smile
dustponds10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustponds10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2009 at 10:31pm
I would second Deb.  Not quite sure what is happening, but I have some iodine if you would like to use it
ASM G-3
T-5 lighting
130 frag system
T-5 lighting
asm G-1x
Spbeyond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spbeyond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2009 at 12:36am
Its it Zoapox?  There is a cure for that one online and it has the spots and stuff.
90 Gallon Reef w/4 bulb 54W t5

I buy, sell and restore pinball machines. Got one in the basement? ;)
Jeff Morrill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Morrill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2009 at 7:11am
I have a gal. of the dip. Come get some If ya want.  W.V.C. ( almost magna) Or pm DebBig smile
WHAT KINDA GUM????... Give em 2 sticks.
jden092901 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jden092901 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2009 at 8:22am
Thanks guys...I hope its not too late for my zoos.  I lost my keds reds, sucks.  I wish there was a place to get iodine around here.  Im in idaho falls and we just dont have stuff like that.

josh
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic