Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

10 gallon frag setup.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Turbostud653 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turbostud653 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10 gallon frag setup.
    Posted: January 29 2009 at 1:14am
Hello,

I am looking at setting up a 10 gallong frag setup due to space restrictions.  Anyways, I was wonderinf if anyone knew what would be good.  I'd like to keep most kinds of corals to grow.  Some, I would seel and some I would donate.  What would be the best setup to go.  If anyone has any ideas let me know.

Thanks,
Matt
Here is what a customer said while on hold Oh my gosh! Did you open the door? I told you not to open the door. Dre is in here completely naked and he's got freak'n Macaroni and Cheese in his hands.
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2009 at 4:39am

A little direct sunlight each day and one 36W pink/blue (Actinic White/Super Actinic) PC.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2009 at 11:43pm
I would consider what lighting and flow you were able to provide and then grow frags of things you would like to have in your tank.

Mike

chk4tix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chk4tix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2009 at 1:25am
Is there any reason you only can use a 10g tank?  I would recommend a larger frag tank so you can have more options for flow and filtration. ( I have a 30g long with stand I am selling)
Original Crappy Reef Club Member #2

Turbostud653 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turbostud653 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2009 at 2:33pm

The reason is I live with my parents.  There isn't a whole lot of room in my bedroom for my tank and a new tank.  So for now I will stick with the 10 gallon.

Here is what a customer said while on hold Oh my gosh! Did you open the door? I told you not to open the door. Dre is in here completely naked and he's got freak'n Macaroni and Cheese in his hands.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic