Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Zoe' Vitamin Suppliment dosing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Goonter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goonter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Zoe' Vitamin Suppliment dosing
    Posted: March 20 2009 at 10:42pm
So i have a tang that is starting to get HLLE and so i read nutrition is GENERALLY the number one cause, so i figured she wasn't getting enough vitys and stuff and went out and bought Zoe. So i am trying to figure out how many times a week i should feed with Zoe, i noticed the tang is slightly somewhat better from the dosing of the vitys in the food; however, now the clownfish has a wierd greenish tint/hue to it's top white stripe coloring. I have fed the vitamins back to back 2 days in a row (apparently bad idea), i think i may do it twice a week. Anyone know why the clownfish has a greenish tint to it's white top fin? Or suggestions on how often to feed this vitamin stuff?
Rioreefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rioreefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2009 at 9:18am
I prefer the Silcon stuff, I use that and Vit C, you can find the Silcon on Marindepot. all the fishs love it, and the corals.
I dont mean to brag but, yeah it's 6ft long.
Bluespotjawfish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluespotjawfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2009 at 9:28am

Alternate between the Zoe and Selcon.  Both are good and provide different stuff.  Be careful though, a little Selcon goes a long way and you can easily polute your tank with it.  I would use Zoe and/or Garlic Guard to soak dried seaweed with. 

Home of the baby Picasso!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic