FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New way to cycle a tank?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New way to cycle a tank?
    Posted: July 12 2009 at 9:43pm
I just got done reading this and watching the videos on the website and I have a question or two.  Do you think this would really work?  Is there anyone that has done this before?  Let me know what you think about it if this is just some BS or it might be the real deal.  A plus would be if someone that really knew chemistry really well because all that he talked about didnt make sence to me at all.  Here is the website take a look.  http://www.majesticreefs.com/Majesticreefs.com/Welcome.html
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2009 at 9:47pm
Just pee in it. Lots cheaper.
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2009 at 9:15am
I've looked into it extensively.  I can't recommend it.  They version of getting some sand and rock from a friend to seed your tank is just far more logical.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic