Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

good deals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sandman25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandman25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: good deals
    Posted: January 27 2010 at 7:10pm
would it be possible to put a section in for people who buy and sell stuff to add remarks like I got a good deal or a bad deal  something like that
When In dout Roost It Out
Scott Walsh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott Walsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2010 at 7:16pm
You mean like eBay (X # of items sold, X % positive feedback, etc.)? 
(801) 403-4006.
sandman25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandman25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2010 at 7:58pm
yes but the feedback would have to have a moderator. anyway the reason I ask I got a good deal on a light very happy with transaction from this site. and also people that sell on this site regular I would like to knowthat other people are satisfied with them telling me these are people I want to deal with
When In dout Roost It Out
Luckedout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckedout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2010 at 2:42pm
It would be tough to implement on a forum site like this. In fact I'm not even sure they have that ability.

You could simply leave the positive feedback in their original For Sale post to let people know you were happy with the transaction. 
-Ben

90g Mixed reef

www.body-balancechiropractic.com

CapnMorgan View Drop Down
The Capn'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapnMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2010 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Luckedout Luckedout wrote:

It would be tough to implement on a forum site like this. In fact I'm not even sure they have that ability.

You could simply leave the positive feedback in their original For Sale post to let people know you were happy with the transaction. 
+1
Steve
My Old 180G Mixed Reef
Currently:
120G Wavefront Mixed
29G Seahorse & Softies
Running ReefAngel Plus x2
435-8
EagleEyez5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2010 at 7:01pm
I like the way they have it setup on reef2reef, you can do exactly what is described here. I do know that the software they are using over there is what reefcentral copied for their "new look". But that software is certainly not free

drivr08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drivr08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2010 at 3:10am
its possible to do that on this site anything is you all know that but just like they always say take it somewhere else........but in actual reality there needs to be a spot where the truth is said about what people experience so the ones in the dark dont get mistreated if you know what i mean...........Wink
loving life as a english teacher kids are what the world is made of
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic