Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bugzme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugzme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pics
    Posted: February 28 2010 at 4:44pm
It use to be so easy to post pic's on the site, now it's a nightmare for us people that aren't really smart! Before all the pic's were the same size and we could all enjoy them.
Just seems to me that alot of people are having trouble doing it. Is there a way we could change it? I have spent over 3 hrs trying to upload and still no luck! I guess if peeps want to see my setup they can come by the house.

Edited by bugzme - February 28 2010 at 5:05pm
Jeff
125 tank
50 gallon sump
T-5 lighting
Rum drinker, Carbon User
I KNOW ROCKS THAT ARE YOUNGER THEN ME!! I AM A Realist! I write what I think!!
SmokeyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmokeyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2010 at 3:44pm
I just upload pics I want to share to a site.. the one I prefer and use is photobucket.com.

Accounts are free. You upload there from your computer, and when they are uploaded, they give you the codes to either post them on a forum like this one, or they give you a direct link to give someone in an email, they even give you the html code for it if you wanted to post it in an ebay auction or something.

It's really easy.

providence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote providence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2010 at 5:06am
I use paint to "resize mine" http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Resize-a-picture-using-Paint       that will explain it all
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2010 at 10:27am
I agree with SmokeyBear

Photobucket is super easy and FREE

Just register and open the "free" account... it gives you enough space to upload over 3,000 photos. Plus, you can edit them, resize them, even send them to a Facebook or Twitter account... all for free!

Once you open the photobucket account and upload some pics, you just hit the "image" icon on the WMAS 'reply' screen and copy / paste the photobucket 'direct link' URL into the URL field on the WMAS image upload screen.

The picture you want pops up in the 'preview' field, then just hit 'OK' to add to your post.

Simple, easy and totally 100% free Clap

- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic