Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Ideas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Summertop View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Summertop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Ideas
    Posted: June 08 2010 at 9:59am
OK.  We, as a presidency, are meeting this Friday.  One of the items on the agenda is always to go over the new suggestions and ideas.  There was a recent post requesting a fragging demonstration for an upcoming meeting.  AWESOME! We LOVE hearing requests for topics and speakers.

If you have any suggestions or ideas, now is the time to create a new post in the "Recommendations" forum so we can go over them THIS WEEK!

===========

Shawn Winterbottom
evan127 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evan127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2010 at 10:31pm
I am highly in favor of doing a fragging demonstration. I would to learn as much as I can!
Shayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2010 at 10:51pm
http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41369

I guess this thread is worth looking at.
21G Reefer Nano
PDoug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PDoug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2010 at 10:52pm
One other idea at risk of tapping into the dinner is a swap meet after every meeting as well. I have actually picked up quite a  few items from meetings but the swap meet would definetley peak interest.
Because the meetings are on thurs me and manda need  to make it down pay our dues and actually go to meetings I have only been to a few  
(307)679-7898 Phillip Douglass 75 Gallon Reef Tank
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2010 at 9:58am
I like the idea of a post meeting frag swap.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic