Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
uh60chief View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uh60chief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi
    Posted: November 08 2010 at 10:13pm
Well where to start.  I have been around on and off for a few years now.  I am in the military so that seems to have taken my time the past few years over my aquarium addiction.  In the past I had 2 small reef tanks a 36 gallon bow front reef, and a 30 gallon clown fish and anemone tank.  For the last 3 years to 4 years I have been tank less and it has been killing me.  Back in 2008 I bought a 125 gallon tank, but it has been sitting empty in my living room calling to me.  Well I am finally caving into the urge to set it up.  But I am not able to go crazy with it just yet, I have at least 1 more deployment coming soon so I think my reef is going to end up with just fish for now until I return.  But at least my tank will finally see water :) 
Jason&Andrea Townsend
Bluffdale Utah
Tired of looking at my empty 125 :(
CapnMorgan View Drop Down
The Capn'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapnMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2010 at 11:05pm
Welcome! This is a great club and you'll find good people and great advice here! Be sure to post pics as you start setting up your tank!
Steve
My Old 180G Mixed Reef
Currently:
120G Wavefront Mixed
29G Seahorse & Softies
Running ReefAngel Plus x2
435-8
Luckedout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckedout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2010 at 11:36pm
Welcome back!
-Ben

90g Mixed reef

www.body-balancechiropractic.com

Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 9:13am
Welcome Back Jason. I'm glad to see your alive and wellWink When you get back from your deployment let me know, and Ill get you started back with some coralsBig smile
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 10:08am
Welcome back. I loved the avatar you used to have.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
uh60chief View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uh60chief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 10:42am
Thanks Dion.  We need to work out a time so I come up and see your tanks sometime soon.
Jason&Andrea Townsend
Bluffdale Utah
uh60chief View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uh60chief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 10:43am
Which 1 Mark? 
Jason&Andrea Townsend
Bluffdale Utah
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 1:50pm
Anytime my friend. ITs all changed since last time :)
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
builderofdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote builderofdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 3:08pm
I just wanted to say Hi and THANK YOU for what you do.
if not for people like you we would not have the  freedoms that the rest of us take for granted everyday.Cannot express enough THANK YOU and GOD BLESS!

Edited by builderofdreams - November 09 2010 at 3:15pm
It's Not a Hobby It's an Obsession
150&210 Gallons of Madness and. Sanity! 801-850-4915

http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65135&title=builderofdreams-feedback-post
ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 3:36pm
I too am new to this group but wanted to say hello and thank you for your service. My husband is a vet of the Airforce and I am so proud of him and all of you that serve our country so well.

Clap
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 4:20pm
Welcome Pam!!! Its good to see you as well!!!
Bad "censored" Cabinets
uh60chief View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uh60chief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by builderofdreams builderofdreams wrote:

I just wanted to say Hi and THANK YOU for what you do.
if not for people like you we would not have the  freedoms that the rest of us take for granted everyday.Cannot express enough THANK YOU and GOD BLESS!

Thank you very much!
Jason&Andrea Townsend
Bluffdale Utah
uh60chief View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uh60chief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by ptronsp ptronsp wrote:

I too am new to this group but wanted to say hello and thank you for your service. My husband is a vet of the Airforce and I am so proud of him and all of you that serve our country so well.

Clap

Thanks...and welcome...
Jason&Andrea Townsend
Bluffdale Utah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic