Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPossum Wrasse

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GentlemanBean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GentlemanBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Possum Wrasse
    Posted: November 28 2010 at 12:10am
I just got a nikon d5000 and this is the first photo that I've taken and tried to touch up. I thought it would be appropriate to use the only fish that we kept when we took down our 90 gallon. Let me know what you think. I know absolutely nothing about photography or image editing so I'm learning as I go.

Reefboy4life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefboy4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2010 at 12:31am
Nice Thumbs Up
90 gallon mixed reef

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GentlemanBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2010 at 1:14am
Thanks! 

Here is a quick picture of the newest addition to the tank:

Nick801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2010 at 11:58am
What size is your new cube =)? or is that the led cube?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GentlemanBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2010 at 4:43pm
It is a new one. It is just a stock RSM 130D with a single strip of panorama LEDs as supplemental lighting.
Nick801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2010 at 4:44pm
Sweet =) do you still have your little cube also?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GentlemanBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2010 at 5:33pm
Yeah it is still running but I'm probably going to take it down. That tank has flatworms and I don't want to put in the effort of treating it.
Nick801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2010 at 5:38pm
man =) you could reset that whole take in under 2 hours...
it takes like 1-3 rocks max for rockwork?

I say keep it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GentlemanBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2010 at 12:34pm
I'm not going to get rid of it but I think I might take it down for a while and enjoy the simplicity of a single tank home Tongue.
Crazy Tarzan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crazy Tarzan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2010 at 12:47pm
are you using vidarock?  And how do you like it so far?
Was that in there yesterday? Casper--WY windier than ?

Down to a 20, soon to double or nothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GentlemanBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2010 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by CrazyTarzan CrazyTarzan wrote:

are you using vidarock?  And how do you like it so far?
yup. about 2/3rds of the rock is synthetic and so far i love it. The pieces have lots of nice barnacle like shapes that are great for placing coral and I'm sure a blenny would love perching in them. They also have a nice flat bottom that makes them easy to place without fear of them ever falling over. I've only had it for about a month though so I can't speak to its long term viability.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic