22 [64.71%]
2 [5.88%]
2 [5.88%]
3 [8.82%]
5 [14.71%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
downhill_biker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: POTM FINAL
    Posted: December 06 2010 at 6:42pm
A

B

C

D

E

Make sure you post your best pictures every month in our POTM forum.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2010 at 2:00pm
Congrats to Micah, the picture is displayed on the home page. And I must say, it is gorgeous.
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2010 at 2:11pm
It's been my wallpaper since he first posted it. It is an awesome picture!
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
Sculpin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sculpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2010 at 2:26pm
YA! Lot of good pics this month though. I've already got my next two shots I'm going to try on the next months POTM (that is if they are going to keep it going)

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Maybe I'll become the next Mike Savage (lol JK, no way! but then again I would like to grow mustache like his).

Micah 
MadReefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadReefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2010 at 2:44pm
B and D have great composition, contrast, good focal depth, and interesting differences. I wish I took pictures that well.
Sculpin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sculpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2010 at 3:09pm
If Mike was still around you could of taken his photography course. I was fortunate enough to attend and I learned a ton. 

I miss Mike. I wish he would come back.

Micah
ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2010 at 3:18pm
Those pics are amazing!
Jeffs_little_ocean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffs_little_ocean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2010 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by MadReefer MadReefer wrote:

B and D have great composition, contrast, good focal depth, and interesting differences. I wish I took pictures that well.
Thanks Jesse. Smile They were taken within about 2 minutes of eachother.
Life is good....right?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2010 at 8:31pm
The POTM will continue. Even though I am not going to be in the presidency next year I have told the presidency that I will still take care of the POTM. So don't you worry about that.
KMastin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KMastin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2010 at 9:49am
The winning picture is good. I am just a little confused as it wasn't in the preliminary voting. How could it make it to the finals?
Kathy Mastin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2010 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by KMastin KMastin wrote:

The winning picture is good. I am just a little confused as it wasn't in the preliminary voting. How could it make it to the finals?

I was hoping nobody noticed this...Well, when I posted the prelims I took all the pics and put them on photobucket. That pic was having issues uploading and when it did finally work it wouldn't transfer. I made the executive decision to put it strait into the finals. Micah, the poster of that pic put it in the posting thread and PM'd me when he didn't see it in the prelims. I told him it wasn't working properly and I would put it strait into the finals as long as it worked by then. I decided that it was good enough to make it and I was given the permission of the presidency to do this.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic