Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
boogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: newbie
    Posted: December 11 2010 at 7:04pm
hey guys just want to say hi to everyone on this club i originaly live in california. but planning to move to utah i do have family living up there. anywais i have 180gal trying to make it to a reef always looking for some nice frags
ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2010 at 9:24pm
Welcome! You will find very nice corals here :)
boogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2010 at 10:37pm
thank you ptronsp looking foward for those corals
bbauman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbauman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2010 at 10:58pm
Nice looking tank! Welcome to the site. You need to come check out some meetings! Tell us some more about your tank! I for one would like to see some close up photos.
28g Cube

Beginners Guide to Saltwater Aquariums

Brandon in West Jordan
Luckedout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckedout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2010 at 11:48pm
When are you moving to Utah?
-Ben

90g Mixed reef

www.body-balancechiropractic.com

EvanB756 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EvanB756 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2010 at 8:38am
Welcome, you'll love the reef community here. They are all very helpful and very nice. If you ever have any questions just ask. Oh and when you get into Utah I recommend the Reef Tour... I did that when I was first getting into salt water and it was amazing. Hope you have a good move, look forward to meeting you at the meetings as well. 

90gal display w/ 30gal sump.
davser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2010 at 9:16am
welcome to the site and welcome to utah even though your not here yet :)
It's not about what you know but about who you know
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2010 at 10:08am

Feel free to read the Reefkeeping Tips thread below and comment on or question everything.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2010 at 3:42pm
Welcome!! 
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
boogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2010 at 3:49pm
thank you guys i was trying to post more pics. but it says that they are to large. and i think I'll be moving the end of january
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic