Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

$50 Flame Wrasse!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P.Kapp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P.Kapp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $50 Flame Wrasse!!
    Posted: January 18 2011 at 7:17pm
I noticed this site a couple of days ago while browsing around R2R. The price for these fish seems obviously pretty cheap... I was just curious if anyone has ordered anything through them before, and how it was? If others were interested and we could get an order over $500, or just 10 of these fish, then shipping is free...  Any experiences with them, or interest?

Preston Kapp

210 Gal Reef
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2011 at 7:25pm
Those prices arent that great. The mystery wrasses I see all the time for $69 in LFS actually all those fish are cheaper here locally plus lol they only have 2 fish in stock.
P.Kapp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P.Kapp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2011 at 7:30pm
The amount of fish in stock did seam a little sketchy... But I read on R2R about some people getting the wrasses from him, and were happy with them...Confused Thats kinda why i thought i would ask around here.

I know mystery wrasses are a lot cheaper, but arent flame wrasse normally like $150 for females..? I could be wrong...
Preston Kapp

210 Gal Reef
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2011 at 7:30pm
I know reef runners just had a pair for under $150 that was 1 female and 1 male

Edited by disneymania - January 18 2011 at 7:31pm
badfinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2011 at 7:51pm
I just bought a pair at reef runners for 175
jbutler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbutler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2011 at 8:00pm
I actually just got a pair of flame wrasse's from them this last weekend.  The $50 is for a female, but still a hell of a deal.  They shipped them to me on a Saturday for $200.  
The pair I got is amazing.  The brightest flame's I've seen and are very healthy.   
DJ, the owner is a really good guy to deal with.    

tileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2011 at 10:28pm
Double everything Jared said.  DJ is a good guy and both Jared and I have dealt with him for years.   But now the cats out of the bag.Wink
335G Reef
TOTM.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2015/2/aquarium
ReefKeepers TOTM Feb. 2012
http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index....k-of-the-month

&
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic