Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ZOANTHIDS??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
justinstank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justinstank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ZOANTHIDS??
    Posted: February 05 2011 at 6:55pm
Hey I live in Orem and am looking for about 4-5 frags of very bright, Purple, Blue, Pink, Green.... Zoanthids!  Anyone have any i can come take a look at? also any other SPS Coral that has very Bright colors, in the pink, blue, purple, red, and orange arena? :) And last but not least some Acans! :)

i Have a 45gallon tank so dont need too big of frags, just a variety of colors to make my tank glow!

Thanks
Justin

justin williams
Lewy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2011 at 9:06pm
Justin in the future you should post these in the buy/sell/trade part of the board and put LF in the post (Looking For)
40 gal w/ 20 sump
Josh95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2011 at 10:09pm
I agree w/ lewy.
justinstank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justinstank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2011 at 8:34pm
oh thanks :) i didnt know about that! :)
justin williams
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic