Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greeting From Milwaukee

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SlickZR2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlickZR2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greeting From Milwaukee
    Posted: February 19 2011 at 6:34pm

Hello,

Just found this site today, and am excited there is an active community. I sold my 44g corner yesterday, which I miss already, in anticipation of moving to the Ogden area in July. I am originally from Farmington and have been away for 8yrs. Starting to build a home and making plans for a new tank and fish room(which I have never had). May take a while, but planning on a large mixed reef.

Ryan
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 8:19pm
Welcome Ryan!! We welcome you back to the area!!!!
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2011 at 9:11am
Welcome back to the area and the hobby. Smile
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2011 at 10:33am
Nice to have you here.  Be sure to visit some houses and make some friends.  If you don't mind heading back down to the Farmington area then Dion and I are almost always available.  (his place is cooler than mine, so come here first)  
Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
SlickZR2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlickZR2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2011 at 12:40pm
Thanks

I will give you a call next time I'm out there, my parents still live in Farmington.

My wife gave me the front room in the new house and a room or 2 in the basement, and said I can put whatever I want in them, so......

Haven't decided on a budget yet, and that will be decided by my new job, but I would like to do a system of about 500g.

I will have plenty of questions in the coming months. Current thinking is to do the display on the main level in the front/living room which would put the fish room directly beneath it.

150 cube, 100 g sump, fish room.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic