Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to the Game

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
camaroman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camaroman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to the Game
    Posted: March 07 2011 at 9:22pm
Hi all my name is Dennis and Joey at Where's Nemo gave me the info on this site. He was very helpful and spent alot of time helping me. I have wanted to have a salt water tank for over 50 years, I guess now is the time. I have a 90 gallon with a 30 gal sump. (I will post some pics) I have no idea what I am doing but with people like Joey Im sure I can make it.
Thanks for letting me Join

Camaroman
50 Year Dream
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2011 at 9:31pm
Welcome!!!
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2011 at 9:43pm
Welcome! This board is great! Full of information.

phinfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phinfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2011 at 10:11pm
Welcome,  these guys have me up and going with a 93 gal. cube.  They have been great help.    I just added my first coral and a couple fish within the last week.  Look forward to seeing some pic's.  

Rick
CapnMorgan View Drop Down
The Capn'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapnMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2011 at 10:33pm
Welcome! You've come to the right place! If you have any questions or need help feel free to ask!
Steve
My Old 180G Mixed Reef
Currently:
120G Wavefront Mixed
29G Seahorse & Softies
Running ReefAngel Plus x2
435-8
BnK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BnK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2011 at 11:05pm
welcome
Brett and Kristine | Layton, UT | Brett's e-mail: [email protected] | Kristine's e-mail: [email protected]
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2011 at 1:18pm

Like you, I waited a long time to try this hobby. I still always keep a freshwater tank among my many saltwater tanks. Hope you have fun.

The info in the link, Reefkeeping Tips below, was prepared especially for you. Smile

Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2011 at 1:58pm
Great to have you here!!!!

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic