Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the new guy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
daranged View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daranged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the new guy
    Posted: May 16 2011 at 1:02am
hello all my name is justin i am in ut county and i am new to SW i have had FW tanks for years but decided to move on to bigger and better things i dont know much about SW but i seem to be getting it so far i am looking to get into a reef set up but dont want to jump in to deep to fast so any help will help this fourm is a great thing thank you guys for all you do here its been such a huge help to me so far and i am sure i will need more and more help as i move along in this great hobby
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2011 at 2:20am
Welcome!! I am in Provo too:) You will love it here, great people and great info!
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2011 at 9:36am
Hi Justin! I'm a Justin in Utah county as well! Glad to have you here. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want on the forum here! If you every want to come see my tanks let me know and we can arrange something.
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2011 at 9:47am
Glad to have you here! Welcome and enjoy! Dont hesitate to ask any questions! Dont ever be afraid to ask questions!
Ahanix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahanix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2011 at 10:42am
Welcome!
jmtreml View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmtreml Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2011 at 11:01am
Welcome to the club.  It has been a great learning experience for me.  Everyone on here is able to help with any questions you have about SW.
34 Gallon Red Sea Max

29 gallon Bio cube
daranged View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daranged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2011 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by jwoo jwoo wrote:

Hi Justin! I'm a Justin in Utah county as well! Glad to have you here. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want on the forum here! If you every want to come see my tanks let me know and we can arrange something.
i would like that i love to get new ideas let me know when is a good time for you i work in the afternoon so the weekends are best for me
daranged View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daranged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2011 at 1:29pm
and thanks to all of you im sure i will have lots of ?'s for you all lol
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2011 at 9:42pm
Welcome to our obsession!!
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic