Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

(updated)My first build. 90 gallon 9-18

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Snowsrfr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snowsrfr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2011 at 2:28am
It's looking great Jared!
fishnfresh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2011 at 11:23am
Boy those clowns and anemone are sexy. who ever you got those from gave you a hell of a deal
Quickness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quickness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2011 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by fishnfresh fishnfresh wrote:

Boy those clowns and anemone are sexy. who ever you got those from gave you a hell of a deal

wonder who that was.LOL
Molon Labe
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2011 at 12:23pm
Not sure but on the anemone I found the lineage papers and the birth certificate that says it is a freshnfish original so I have to charge you $400 more. And if you breed them i get 40% of all proceds.   
Quickness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quickness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2011 at 12:39pm

Not sure but on the anemone I found the lineage papers and the birth certificate that says it is a freshnfish original so I have to charge you $400 more. And if you breed them i get 40% of all proceds.   

how about 70/30Clap
Molon Labe

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2011 at 12:41pm
no 65/35 plus visitation
Quickness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quickness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2011 at 1:59pm
deal
Molon Labe
Josh95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2011 at 8:19pm
Great looking tank. Let me know when you need someone to take some of those favias off your hands Wink
ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2011 at 9:08pm
Looking good Jared!
 Pam

The only clowns I like are in my tank!

Brandon1985 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandon1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2011 at 9:40pm
Love it keep them PIX coming as it grows out Ill have to come over and see sometime
24G JBJ Nano with LEDS

Quickness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quickness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2011 at 9:59pm
I think I'm doing pretty good for only having the tank setup since mid July or so. I'm not sure what it is with my setup, but everything is doing great so far. :) thanks everyone for you help, answering tons of my questions, and everyone one I've gotten stuff from!
Molon Labe
Snowsrfr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snowsrfr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2011 at 10:00pm

Too f'n funny man. I'm gonna start making a bunch of birth certificates for my stuff. Check out my wares at www.cabbagepatchcorals.com.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2011 at 10:05pm
lol I been telling jared that for last while. That im gonna make some Birth Certificates for all my corals and fish lol.

Jared it is because of all that special live rock and sand you got from that one COOL guy in layton lol
Quickness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quickness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2011 at 10:45pm
The sand and rock probably is the biggest reason it is thriving. Starting the tank with all live sand and rock probably is a big reason it's thriving probably.
Molon Labe
boysty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boysty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 3:24pm
It looking great Jared! Let me know when your coming over next. I have some zoas for you still
Time waits on no one
Quickness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quickness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2011 at 2:28am
Sounds good man! Looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Molon Labe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic