Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reefscape

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Quickness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quickness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2011 at 12:31pm
So leave it how it is and just coralize the heck out of it?   I would love to find a 120 or so already drilled with a stand for fairly cheap and just start over.

But that will probably not happen.
Molon Labe
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Snowsrfr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snowsrfr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2011 at 2:15pm
My offer stands to come by and help in any way I can. You've seen my tank and the minimalist/partially suspended look I went for. Just holler man. You got my number.
ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2011 at 2:50pm
I say take Brett up on his offer :).
 Pam

The only clowns I like are in my tank!

MattinIdaho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattinIdaho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2011 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by BobC63 BobC63 wrote:

IMO the reasons the total amount of rock makes it look "cluttered" is 2 things:

IMO (since it is all just opinions, anyway) the best tanks I have seen are absolutely "packed" with both rock and corals, with the fish and inverts meandering their way through the maze of the reef inside the aquarium

I like that look as well. It's a fine line between cluttered and packed but when done right that is what I prefer.
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2011 at 10:02am
Thanks Bob.
Artistically speaking, I suppose the right tank won. I'm not complaining (or am IConfused), but it was interesting that the freshwater hobbyist gave the award to the freshwater hobbyist.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic