Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My 75 gal... so far

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
phys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My 75 gal... so far
    Posted: August 22 2011 at 3:58am
ch3tt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ch3tt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2011 at 10:46am
Looking good!
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2011 at 10:48am
Looks good. What do you have going on here? What equipment? Any fish? i see some xenia, any thing else?
phys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2011 at 12:20am
Quite basic equipment. A 1300gph power head and a 400gph power head, i forget the makes but if someone wants to know, i'll find them. A HOB with some macro in it for a basic refug. for now. Lighting is just some CFLs until i get the funds to build the LED system i want. I have about 35 lbs of live rock, 10 lbs of dead rock and about 100 lbs of utah rock (LBTR, a large volcanic rock, and some stuff that looks like pumic, just more dense) and about 100 lbs of utah oolitic sand. Dont have much for fish quite yet, giving it time to establish with the utah rock. I have a foxface rabbitfish, yellow watchman goby, tiger shrimp (i think? that's the blind one? i forget names), a pair of coral banded shrimp, some blue and red legged hermits, turbo snails, some kind of burrowing snail with a name i dont remember, some nerites, and an electric blue leg hermit. I have some Xenia from my smaller 20 gal (which is still running), and a frag of galaxia that, well, broke off the colony, as well as some mushrooms. I'll add more fish slowly over the next few months as well as some coral when i can get the lights built.
So far, with so little fish and bioload, nitrates, nitrites, phosphates all 0.
phys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2012 at 6:05pm
1.5 years later....
willrileyiv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willrileyiv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2012 at 6:13pm
Awesome!
11 year old tomato clown named cherry

2 gal, 30 gal, 32 gal, 65 gal and 210 gal
phys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2012 at 3:28am
a little video I made... It's not very good, but it's my first lol enjoy!

Edited by phys - December 17 2012 at 3:36am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic