Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hot Pink Palys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BillyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hot Pink Palys
    Posted: September 27 2011 at 5:12pm
Just picked up these gorgeous palys today and was wondering if anyone knows what they are because I've never seem em before. They have a super bright pink center and a lime green dot in the middle. The polyps are large people-eater sized. If they aren't named my wife and I will have an awesome time naming them! Anyone seen these before?

Edited by BillyC - September 27 2011 at 5:20pm
CapnMorgan View Drop Down
The Capn'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapnMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2011 at 6:24pm
I haven't seen any exactly like that but I could better determine it if I had a frag....**nudge nudge** LOL By the way if you ever frag the My Miami give me a call!

Edited by CapnMorgan - September 27 2011 at 6:24pm
Steve
My Old 180G Mixed Reef
Currently:
120G Wavefront Mixed
29G Seahorse & Softies
Running ReefAngel Plus x2
435-8
BillyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2011 at 7:04pm
Haha! Sure thing. I was able to actually cut a few polyps that I noticed were loose while I was dipping them so pm me if you really want a frag. And the my Miami will be a couple months more before fragging but you are now 2nd on the list man ;)
CapnMorgan View Drop Down
The Capn'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapnMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2011 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by BillyC BillyC wrote:

Haha! Sure thing. I was able to actually cut a few polyps that I noticed were loose while I was dipping them so pm me if you really want a frag. And the my Miami will be a couple months more before fragging but you are now 2nd on the list man ;)

Will do, and I appreciate you putting me on the list, I have always wanted some!
Steve
My Old 180G Mixed Reef
Currently:
120G Wavefront Mixed
29G Seahorse & Softies
Running ReefAngel Plus x2
435-8
ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2011 at 8:38pm
I would absolutely love a frag of these. Even one :). They are nice.
 Pam

The only clowns I like are in my tank!

BillyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2011 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by ptronsp ptronsp wrote:

I would absolutely love a frag of these. Even one :). They are nice.
 Pam

I wish you didnt live so far! If you guys are ever in my neck of the woods let me know.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic