FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cleaning a rock...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2011 at 4:32pm
The easy way to clean the rock off without seeing your tank and taking rocks out would be to add a turbo snail. They will eat most red algae. Question for you, since you don't know what type of algae it is you probably didn't add it. So your tank is growing it right? So let's figure out what's causing it so you wont have to continue to dip your rock.
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2011 at 4:36pm
I was going to stay out of this as it happens all to often and I don't really like confrontation. However being a woman seems to make Mark repeat his offenses over and over to you. He has also offended men but for the women on here there are not a lot of us and when he has something to say about everything you do wrong it is not in a helpful manner. It just happens to be that I am a strong woman and won't sit back and let him be a male shovenist pig to me, right along with Pam and I was so glad to see Nikki step up as well because I have seen that every post she makes Mark has something to say.
I get tired of Mark only getting his hand slapped and apologizing everytime he makes a condescending remark towards us.
Anyway I am also sorry this got off topic and I really was trying to ignore it
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2011 at 8:07pm
Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ..... getting annoyed yet? Now you know the feeling. That's how it feels.

Justin if you need Troy or I to come over we would be more then happy too..we live right down the street :).

Pam

The only clowns I like are in my tank!

xlr8r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xlr8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2011 at 7:34am
WOW!!! controversy controversy!! I appreciate ALL the input and suggestions! I'll take it all and do what I feel most comfortable with. My clean up crew needs a boost and snails will do it some good. In the meantime maybe a little peroxide will "speed it up" so the snails can get a handle on it. I just don't want to loose the coral. Thanks again everyone and I'll keep ya posted. Other suggestions are still welcomed.

Pam and Troy, I may take you up on the visit offer after I get back from vacation. Thanks! Im not very experianced so you would be a big help!
When you hear hoofbeats....Think of a zebra
ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2011 at 1:06pm
Anytime you need us just call :)
 Pam

The only clowns I like are in my tank!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic