Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

excited about my dunkin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ljbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: excited about my dunkin
    Posted: January 18 2012 at 10:11pm
About a year ago I purchased a dunkin frag at the reef fest.  It had about five heads and was way good lookin.  Now it has about 15 heads and I recently discovered a ring of new babies around the bases of the  biggest heads.  I can't wait until they all grow out too. The aquarium just went through an alge bloom from putting in new lights but things are getting back to normal, if I can just get the phosphates down.I love it when my friends and neighbors tell me that I have the most beautiful aquarium they've seem, But I know that they haven't seen the really awesome ones our club members have.
Linda Spencer
West Jordan
From My little corner of the sea
ReefdUp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefdUp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2012 at 11:31pm
Congrats!  I bought a head back when they first came onto the market (for waaay too much $$) and found they were fast growers.  As they grow, they just keep growing faster!  I counted about a year ago at ~50 heads:

www.reefdup.com
Diving since 2009, reefkeeping since 2007, & fishkeeping since 1987
200g, 75g, & 15g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic