Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My 24 gallon nano reef

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xessive force View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xessive force Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My 24 gallon nano reef
    Posted: March 04 2012 at 7:57pm
Well I thought its time I posted pics of my cube.

Edited by xessive force - March 04 2012 at 8:31pm
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift that's why they call it the present.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xessive force Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2012 at 8:21pm
All shots are cell phone shots I hope they turn out okay. The specs of the tank are 24 gallon jbj nano. DIY stand.   Upgraded lights with a Eco exotic led strip so it has the two pc bulbs and the led light. I upgraded the return pump to a maxi jet 1200. I changed out the filter chambers so the first is filled with live rock the second is maco light by a DIY hang on the back fuge light, and the third chamber is the heater and return. The return is pushed though a hydro flow wave maker. I have two korilla 420 pumps for circulation. There is about 28 pounds of live rock and about a 2 and a half inch sand bed. Livestock is as follow: pair of maroon stripe clowns. A 6 line wrass, a purple fire fish, a tiny yellow watchman and pistol, and a fire shrimp. Corals include: Sps, green birds nest, orange digita, green slimer, purple one whos name i forgot, orange, green, and grape monti. Lps includes hammer, Duncan, war coral, green lantern acan, and frog spawn. Other corals include various zoa's including rust oxides, spidermans, hulks, gorilla nipples, eagle eyes, watermelons, dragon eyes, and some bright green ones. A rbta, a red sea Pom Pom Xenia, green star grass, a unknow chalice and orange ricordias.   I dose kent nano two part, magnesium tec, fuel, and reef snow. I can't think of anything else to tell you other than thank you to the many who I have gotten my various corals and live rock from. I think only the Xenia and the acan are store bought. All the hardware and the ruble rock for the filter is store bought but everything else is straight from this forum. So a big thanks to you all the forum has been so great!!!

Edited by xessive force - March 04 2012 at 8:24pm
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift that's why they call it the present.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xessive force Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2012 at 8:23pm
There is one new piece of tonga branch that I took from filter area and moved to the display .. It's bright white I am sure you can't miss it I hope it colors up soon!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xessive force Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2012 at 9:02pm
Couple more
griffith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griffith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2012 at 9:24pm
Looking good

Linn
Pay it forward...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic