Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Requested pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Requested pics
    Posted: April 06 2012 at 9:59am
I recently received a request to post a few pics of the fish I enjoy. So, I'll post a few over the next few days as I find them!

The first is actually a video link to one of my all time favorites, an orange Rhinopias frondosa.
Rhino
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2012 at 10:19am
I love that video! 
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2012 at 11:01am
Hmmm, can I just hot link some of my favorite fish too? Or do you need actual photos I took from my tanks? If so I probably don't have the time to go through my photo bank.

In general- if it has an odd way of mating, swimming (odd fins), or eating then it is probably one of my favorite fishes.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
builderofdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote builderofdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2012 at 11:50am
Where ya Get one of those?. Cool. Never seen one before.
It's Not a Hobby It's an Obsession
150&210 Gallons of Madness and. Sanity! 801-850-4915

http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65135&title=builderofdreams-feedback-post
jonafriendj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonafriendj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2012 at 11:58am
Woah! That was awesome!  Thanks for posting it :)
Pleasant Grove
griffith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griffith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2012 at 3:02pm
Sweet!

Linn
Pay it forward...
Connie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2012 at 3:48pm
That is the coolest... I love how you can see the fish moving him his mouth....
I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them.

180 gallon money pit that I love.....
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2012 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Adam Blundell Adam Blundell wrote:

Hmmm, can I just hot link some of my favorite fish too? Or do you need actual photos I took from my tanks? If so I probably don't have the time to go through my photo bank.

In general- if it has an odd way of mating, swimming (odd fins), or eating then it is probably one of my favorite fishes.

Adam

Funny Adam. Considering you helped me get that beauty. More to come ...
Akira View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2012 at 10:28pm
almost made me want to sacrifice all my fish ........just to see how a hippo in a rhino's mouth looks !!! LOL great video ty for showing me that :0
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic