Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to the forum!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HairlessPotter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairlessPotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to the forum!
    Posted: April 14 2012 at 3:52pm
Hello everyone! My name is Zach and i live in Clinton. I've been keeping a nano reef for about 5 months now and its doing great so far. I'll probably be around a lot asking questions and checking stuff out.
Connie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2012 at 3:54pm
Let me be the first to say WELCOME!! 

Edited by Connie - April 14 2012 at 3:57pm
I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them.

180 gallon money pit that I love.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairlessPotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2012 at 3:56pm
Thank you! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairlessPotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2012 at 3:59pm
Oh ya and about my tank. I have a 24gal nanocube with about 30 pounds of live rock. 2 oscellaris clowns, branching hammer coral, 3 different zoos, green favia, meteor shower cyphastrea, orange monti cap, and a green birdsnest.  
griffith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griffith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2012 at 5:01pm
Welcome Zach!

You've found a great place for help and friends.   

Linn
Pay it forward...
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2012 at 5:02pm
Welcome!
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2012 at 5:12pm
Great to have you here.  Make sure you check out the tanks in your area next Saturday for the Reef Tour.  You'll love it.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2012 at 5:41pm
Zach -

Welcome, welcome, WELCOME Clap

You have arrived at a great time - next Saturday is our 17th Annual Reef Tour... the perfect opportunity for you to see some great Club aquariums, ask questions and get advice, just pick the brains of some of our Club Members...

Also, please feel free to post up some photos of your setup. You can even start your own tank thread in our 'Tank Thread" Forum!

Again, have fun & welcome to the Club Big smile

- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairlessPotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2012 at 12:04pm
Thank you everyone! I already feel that i will love it here. And i do plan on checking out the reef tour, couldn't miss it.

Ill get some shots of my tank posted soon enough :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairlessPotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2012 at 2:01pm
http://utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55797
There's a link to my tank
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2012 at 2:32pm
< ="" ="text/" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0"> Welcome aboard!!

Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic