Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rookie First tank :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pajamawama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pajamawama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rookie First tank :)
    Posted: June 10 2012 at 5:14pm
Hey,

I posted this in general chat already didnt notice this thread tell now :)

I starting getting everything together for a 20Gal tall saltwater setup today im way excited. My brother inlaw has alot of experience with them and iv just recently been starting to get interested in one myself never done one before but looking forward to it ill be getting some salt water from a local freind and getting it ready to cycle tomorrow. It will be awhile but ill see if i can get some pictures up once i get it going :) My brother inlaw introduced me to this website thought id just post something simple start getting to be known a little bit. looking foward to getting to know all about salt water tanks and fish
P.S. any starter tips would be great i will take the time to ready any replies i may get :)
Never live your life not knowing what could have been. Know what you want and go for it!
chuckfu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chuckfu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2012 at 5:55pm
Patience and knowledge! Read what others have done and ask a lot of questions. Keep a eye out on the classifieds for some killer deals. Have fun little bro ; )
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2012 at 9:08pm

Best starter advice would be to read the WMAS Reefkeeping Tips below, which are a compilation of some of my experience since 1993, plus the vast knowledge and experience of other hobbyists that have been here over the years.
Then keep coming back here with questions.
Enjoy
Big smile

Edited by Mark Peterson - June 10 2012 at 9:09pm
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic