Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Glutimist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glutimist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: July 01 2012 at 12:50pm
I have been around here for a little while I started up a 46 gal. bow front about 5 years ago, and loved it. Had some ups and downs with it trying to figure some things out. After moving it a couple times because of relocating I decided to tear it down, because we were building our new house. I kept all the equipment with the tank, just not the live stock. My wife and I recently had our first baby and while doing the nursery room we decided to get a 16 gal. for that room. So that way while our little daughter grows up she can experience a reef and fish tank. By doing this I then got the urge to get my 46 gal. back up and running, so I am in the process of that at the moment. And also wanting to even get further into the hobby this time so I would like to learn as much as I can, and come to meeting and such to get to know more hobbyists that I can learn from and take some ideas from. I also love snowmobiling and my beautiful wife, Amber, and beautiful daughter, Scarlett. Some day in the future, when I finish the basement, I would like to build a big tank, How big I don't know yet! 
Thanks so much,
Scott Preston
Never summer!!...Wheel of time?
16 Gal
46 Gal bowfront starting
builderofdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote builderofdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2012 at 12:54pm
Welcome to the the Obsession.
More than welcome to stop by and take a look at my Tanks or just talk Salt.
It's Not a Hobby It's an Obsession
150&210 Gallons of Madness and. Sanity! 801-850-4915

http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65135&title=builderofdreams-feedback-post
Molli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Molli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2012 at 12:59pm
Hello,

I am also new here and very new to this hobby.  There seems to be a lot of good advice here and people willing to be be helpful.

Molli
Glutimist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glutimist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2012 at 5:58pm
I would like to see your tanks and talk salt some time! I will let you know!
Never summer!!...Wheel of time?
16 Gal
46 Gal bowfront starting
Nails12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nails12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2012 at 9:53am
Welcome, there are some smart people here! :)
This is more than a hobby; its a lifestyle.
rwgoose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwgoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2012 at 11:24am
welcome (like builder said) to the obsession!! i am about 3 months into, what is turning out to be, a beautiful 90 gal reef. you are more than welcome to come by and see what you can do in 3 months, just off trades in this forum!!! i have only purchased one thing from a lfs!!!
getting fishy??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic