Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Via Aqua aquarium? and overflow questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1stupidpunk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1stupidpunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Via Aqua aquarium? and overflow questions
    Posted: July 17 2012 at 2:13pm

I've been hunting for a nice tank for my future seahorse tank build and today at Bird World i found an "Via Aqua" tank. The sign on the tank says its 32 gal but when i went to the via aqua website i cant find the same tank listed anywhere...

The tank isnt drilled but the lady working in that area said that she thinks the back wall can be... has anyone seen one of these tanks with a drilled overflow? I am not really familiar with how the hang on back overflow/aqua lifter things work but i hear alot of peoples horror stories when one of the pumps fail.

And to ask even more questions has anyone seen a refugium tank that is above the display tank that is gravity fed? A guy was talking about it on seahorse.org but didnt post pictures?

Lots of input would be appreciated
1stupidpunk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1stupidpunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2012 at 9:35am
Bueller?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic