Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone in brigham city area?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1stupidpunk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1stupidpunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone in brigham city area?
    Posted: September 03 2012 at 8:07am
Moving out of state in near future and need to start selling my livestock but i really dont know how much anything is worth. Anyone in the brigham city area willing to come take a look at my tank and give me an idea?
Nails12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nails12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2012 at 10:26am
I might be able to sometime soon, just dont know when..
This is more than a hobby; its a lifestyle.
Spbeyond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spbeyond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2012 at 12:12pm
I may want to come check it out today. You around most of the day?
90 Gallon Reef w/4 bulb 54W t5

I buy, sell and restore pinball machines. Got one in the basement? ;)
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2012 at 2:32pm
I'm in Brigham City. But I'll be out of town the next few days. Let me know if you still need something in a week or so.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1stupidpunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2012 at 4:45pm
Bump, im home all night this evening if anyone is available.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1stupidpunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2012 at 1:37pm
Still havent had any luck with this, anyone available?
Molli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Molli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2012 at 1:48pm
One of the commercial sellers posted on the board here a huge long list of stuff for sale today or yesterday - you may be able to check their prices and go from there.  I'd bet almost everything you have is on that list!
rize2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rize2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2012 at 2:03pm
I'll be heading from Logan to Salt lake tomorrow but don't know much about pricing. I base coral off of what I see on this forum and fish off of Aquacon.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1stupidpunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2012 at 2:42pm
I have been pricing my fish from both of those sources. I just needed assistance with some coral ID, i put pics on here and didnt get much help. Also a few of the corals i have i havent seen on auqacon or liveaquaria... just that means i can charge whatever i want? lol
rize2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rize2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2012 at 3:17pm
I think so! I definitely wouldn't be any help, I'm no good with coral ID
Molli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Molli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2012 at 3:27pm
Heck ya.  I see prices all over the place on the boards for the same kinds of corals!  Charge what you want -- the market will let you know how close you are!  LOL
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2012 at 4:48pm

Drop me a PM and we'll see if we can't get together soon.  I live over by the hospital.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic