Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LED HELP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nails12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nails12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LED HELP!!!
    Posted: October 13 2012 at 11:41pm
Ok, i previously had LED's over my 75 and wired those just fine. and now i upgraded and got new drivers that will be compatablie with the apex.  I am using a meanwell clg-150-48B well actually 2 of them.. one for 10k white and one for royal blue... I have all the LED's sautered, i for the life of me can t figure out how to wire the drivers, and the pots to the led's so they are dimmable.. I also was told i need to run an AC coverter to the pots.. I cant figure it out.. I need the led's ASAP as the PC's im running arent keeping stuff alive that well.. If you are close, and know how to wire these, i would greatly appreciate the help, i would even pay you generously.. Thanks
This is more than a hobby; its a lifestyle.
Nails12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nails12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2012 at 11:46pm
8016443517, ive also tried looking online for the diagram to wire them correctly, found one, but i dont know why it wont work... Also on the AC converter i cut off the end and split the wire, I was wondering how you can tell what wire is positive and which one is negative?  One has words on it and the other has long dashes.. Thanks
This is more than a hobby; its a lifestyle.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic