Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello!
    Posted: December 17 2012 at 10:33am
Hey everyone,
    My name is Jeff. I am a returnee to the world of Marine aquaria. I started my  first aquarium at the age of 10 (all freshy back then) and worked my way up to a 260 Gallon fresh water before I decided that is was time to take on a bigger challenge. My first saltwater was FO and was started in 1996. It was 75gallons and although I did well in taking the setup slow the species interaction part came with a lot of lost lives! ;)

After 4 years of FO it was time to go Reef. I spent a lot of time studying and reading and my FO slowly became a living reef and the occupier of every moment of my time. In 2001 I turned my obsession into a job and started my own basement LFS and Maintenance business. I finally sold that off in 2007 and took a hiatus from everything fish. I now have dipped my toe back in the water by buying an established JBJ 28g Nano LED. I'm glad to be back and am not interested in a large reef at all but I can't be without at least a small piece of liquid heaven anymore.

I look forward to interacting with everyone and am glad to see this site dedicated to local Krazies like myself! See you in the forums!

KrazieClown
lskurys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lskurys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2012 at 11:04am
Welcome and if you need a hand with the new tank I live in Roy and I am happy to give you and hand or talk salt. 
220g , large elite aquatics sump. 3 Radion Pro Gen 3 lights 3 Mp 40's
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2012 at 12:15pm
I'm gonna need that. i just posted in the general discussion about the issues I'm already having so feel free to chime in.
Dionysus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dionysus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2012 at 12:39pm
Welcome!
AquaMedic 250 Watt XM 20k
2 420s Vhos
29 DT SPS Dominant
20 G Long Frag

My Tank Progress =)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic