Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Feeding my new Lion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jamison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 2:43pm
Mark's been watching Lion King again Suzy. I don't think Mark would intentionally neglect and let perish any tank inhabitant he payed good money for. This is Mark we're talking about. Though I don't know anyone who takes care of their babies quite as well as you, I think it's fair to say that we all do our best...Mark included.
Educate. Inspire. Conserve.

http://[email protected]
Skyetone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyetone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 9:05pm

[QUOTE=Mark Peterson]

life forms on another planet. We could easily be viewed the same as the Aiptasia we all dislike so much. [QUOTE]

Well in the mark and suzy hour of stupid conversations... That have a little relevance to the subject.... Mark I think we are ALOT like aiptasia as a matter of fact. Cool for a while, predatory with anything around us (land, water, space, animals, ext) and will soon outgrow our little planet......

WELL that off my chest... SHUT UP YOU TWO>>>>

The moral of the story......

Try your Da**edest to introduce everything you can at either set times, or different times so the poor lion will eat. You need to figure out a good variety of food anyways. Would you want to eat chicken forever? In the process try and introduce frozen shrimp of different flavors, thawed thouroghly...

I will just give my warning that your system will flood, bulbs will burn out, and things will take continuous maintenance... get over it.

Magna
chrisslc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisslc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 9:12pm
I'll just say that I've always fed any of my fish whatever they would eat and I thought was best for their health and well being, and when keeping up with that and my booming business schedule became overwhelming enough that I had to chose between not giving them what they really needed, or giving my favorite pets to someone else, I found the best person I thought posiible for them to spend their valuable lives with.  I think I chose right.
Murray, Utah just north of the park.
"It's all the same to the clam" -Shel Silverstein
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2005 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Suzy Suzy wrote:

So, on your planet, Who would this lionfish provide food for?

Well, it would be food for me, of course.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic