Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anemone and maxi jet!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jerrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anemone and maxi jet!
    Posted: March 15 2013 at 10:27am
So my Rbta got a bit close the the maxi jet and got one side of him chewed up a bit....It is white and stringy he is all puffed up with his tentacles retracted....I tried to get him out but he is still attached to his huge rock....do I leave him? Also would this cause some sps to bleach out? Or is it just a weird coincidence that I had a large colony bleach out overnight? Checked all params and they seems to be all in check....I did a large water change about 3 days ago to help bring my Alk up to 9 from 7 maybe it was to much of a shock?? Anyways should I try and pull the Rbta off the rock and get him out of the tank?

Thanks
hydro phoenix View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hydro phoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2013 at 10:29am
I'd take him, the rock and quarantine them. water change in the main tank too just in case.
recent absurdity..Unicorns have rabies
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic