Utah Reefs Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Announcement - NEW FREE LFS Store Coupon Program!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Announcement - NEW FREE LFS Store Coupon Program!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Announcement - NEW FREE LFS Store Coupon Program!
    Posted: April 01 2013 at 7:12pm
Attention all WMAS Members and Guests:

We are proud to present a NEW and exciting feature of our Club - available nowhere else:

The WMAS ***FREE*** Downloadable / Printable LFS Coupon Program ClapClapClap

WMAS has partnered with participating Local Fish Stores to provide YOU with FREE Coupons to your favorite stores! And it's absolutely, positively, one hundered per cent FREE

How it Works:

You can get your FREE Coupons 2 ways=

1) Just look for our "Get Your FREE LFS Coupons Here!" sticky in the Paid Members Forum, click on the link to the store you want a coupon for - and print out the coupons from your home PC... ANYTIME!

(What's that? You're not a Paid Member? Shocked Well here's another of the many reasons you should join!Wink)

2) Or... anyone (Paid Member or not) can pick up a free pre-printed sheet of Coupons at the next Club meeting!

FREE  LFS  Store  Coupon  FAQs

Q: So, how does this free coupon thing work? Is it really 'free'?

A:  It's as easy as 1, 2, 3... and it is totally FREE:

- 1) Paid Members: Just click the Store Coupon link in the Paid Members Only Forum and your coupon sheet pdf will pop up.      You can print your coupon sheet right off your own home PC, anytime!
      (non - Members can pick up a free sheet of coupons at the next WMAS meeting)

- 2) Take your coupons to your participating LFS and present at time of any qualified purchase

- 3) The LFS will honor the coupon and deduct the coupon amount from your bill.

Q: Are there any restrictions?

A: Just the usual ones...

- limit 1 coupon per customer per visit (you have 3 different coupons to choose from on your sheet)
 - coupon cannot be combined with any other offers (so if a store is having a 'half off' sale, you can't add on a coupon to that)
 - you cannot use a coupon from 1 store in a different store (coupons are store -specific)

Q: Do the coupons expire?

A: No! Our participating LFS have the right to change the offer; however, they have agreed that they will honor any outstanding coupons up to 30 days after any changes have been made

Q: Is there a limit to how many coupons I can use?

A: No! Although you can only use 1 coupon per customer per visit, you can visit the same LFS every day and use a coupon every day (if you wanted to)

Q: I have a suggestion for a store coupon idea. What do I do?

A: If you have a suggestion for a change on a store coupon, contact the store and suggest it to them. We are happy to make any changes in the offers that the stores want to do - but we have to get the change request from them

Q: I don't see any coupons from my favorite LFS. Why not, and what do I do?

A:  Let them know!!!  WMAS has made the free coupon offer to all the LFS in the valley; we can add any store's coupons to the upload site in a day or so  (if requested by the store).You can visit the store and ask them to join the coupon program (there is NO cost to them, either) or you can PM your favorite store right here on the Message Board.
If enough people ask a store for coupons... they will get the hint!

Stores want YOUR business... so tell them YOU want a WMAS Store Coupon!!!

Edited by BobC63 - April 01 2013 at 7:14pm
- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2013 at 9:04am
SWEET! Way to go! This is cool ! 
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2016 at 12:09pm
We need to bring this back!
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
paul.brandon83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paul.brandon83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2016 at 7:24pm
+1!!!
150 Gallon Reef
Wrogers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wrogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 2:50pm
Very nice . When will I be able to login? Maybe I am doing something wrong?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic