Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sailfin tang outgrown tank

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AcroNem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcroNem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sailfin tang outgrown tank
    Posted: June 04 2013 at 3:43pm
I've got a sailfin tang that I've had since it was very small. It's in my smallest tank a 55 gallon but it's grown WAY too big for its tank I'm debating what to do with it. Even though it's around 3 1/2 inches and eating like a pig I've kept the water chemistry normal thanks to weekly 40% water changes. I know tangs can get aggressive and stressed easily in smaller tanks, I can always get it in one of the grow out tanks for a while what do you guys think?
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2013 at 3:52pm
Somewhat an easy fish to sell and somewhat a difficult fish to sell.  Everyone with a big tank is willing to take it, but not many people with big tanks.  
I'd give you $25 for him but I'm a long ways away.  

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
AcroNem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcroNem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2013 at 3:59pm
I'd put him in a big tank but they are already full with the fish that outgrew the tank the first time hahaha. I trust my shipping skills I handle and ship a lot of coral but I don't want to risk it with this one. Maybe I can get it to you at a meeting.
Trevor40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trevor40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2013 at 4:22pm
Do you have a pic of him?
Call or Text (801)834-3119
AcroNem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcroNem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2013 at 4:59pm
A crappy one that I took a couple weeks ago I'll throw one on when I get home. About 6:30

AcroNem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcroNem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2013 at 7:41pm
AcroNem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcroNem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2013 at 7:42pm
Ps sorry about the dirty glass I know it needs cleaned, But this gives you an idea oh how big he is.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic