Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BuilderofDreams feedback post.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
builderofdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote builderofdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BuilderofDreams feedback post.
    Posted: June 24 2013 at 4:27pm
Link to My Tank: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEBu_ncu8qU&feature=youtu.be
Hope this is OK I post this here.
Anyone that has ever had the pleasure or misfortune of dealing with me please post here and I will keep this link in my signature for all to read.
I suggested this a few years back but was not sure how to go about it. I think this will work as long as its OK with the presidency

Edited by builderofdreams - July 08 2013 at 10:52am
It's Not a Hobby It's an Obsession
150&210 Gallons of Madness and. Sanity! 801-850-4915

http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65135&title=builderofdreams-feedback-post
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2013 at 4:48pm
Good post. Paul is always a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
Ann_A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ann_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2013 at 4:58pm
I've dealt with Paul multiple times and plan on continuing to do so. He is a great guy to do business with and has quality stuff. I highly recommend him.
tfmreefs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfmreefs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2013 at 5:09pm
He has really helped me out when i was in the search for some good corals. He is a great guy, has great prices, and even threw in a little extra. Thanks!
"The early bird might get the worm, but only the second mouse gets the cheese."
SNOWRIDER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNOWRIDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 8:34pm
Great guy, willing to help out anyone, even a noobie like me.
75g Just starting out, Stand and canopy From Richins carpentry.
Akira View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2013 at 4:14am
So my girlfriend and I were fortunate to be trapped with Paul for a few hours at a LFS waiting for a plane to land and give us our goods. So we went to dinner and swapped a few stories. He has a few whoppers to tell for sure.... Now that I think I think about it we were at a burger king so maybe thats why. Any way he shared how he and his wife of many years met . (will not tell how many for fear she may hurt me forgiving up her age :O ) But what he told me was they went to a Dr and he told them they were in love ! I will never forget that comment and always chuckle when I see his wife. 

As far as business goes I will always continue to have dealings with this man . He is as fair in his dealings as he is funny. Thanks for being a friend and a stand up guy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic