Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trading Post on Cichlid Forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kevin View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trading Post on Cichlid Forum
    Posted: May 17 2005 at 6:26pm
Has anyone else seen the new "Trading Post" at the Cichlid Forum

I must say that I think it is very cool and I like it very much for trying to sell cichlids.

Looking at it I think it would also be cool to have a section like that at UtahReefs where people can list things they have for sale and such. It makes it so you can easily list what you have for sale, contact info, it is updateable and can be deleted when you are done selling. Also it manages itself so that after a month it just automatically removes the post. Also if someone is looking for something specific then they could look under fish, sps, lps, or whatever else.

Currently the Buy - Sell - Trade forum takes care of this but it seems possibly a little clunky.

Just an idea I thought I would throw out there to see what other people thought.

Edited by Kevin
ewaldsreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewaldsreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 9:34pm
thats why I list my frags on frags.org
things do get lost in the buy sell trade section.
Contact me for professional aquarium maintenance and localy grown coral frags. [URL=http://www.aquatitranquility.com][/URL]

kingsspot1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingsspot1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2005 at 4:16pm
Pistonfister-
Have you had a lot of luck with frags.org? I have been tempted quite a few times!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic