Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

93 gallon cube

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fishnfresh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 93 gallon cube
    Posted: November 09 2013 at 3:26am
Well might as well start my thread. Have one on order should get it from Aquatic Dreams next week. Ryan and them give the best deals out there. I was gonna have one built but decided to just get one from A.D. Will have a friend build a stand for me. Will start posting pics when I start gettin stuff going.

Here is a pic of current tank that I will be putting up for sale. It will not include the AI's or the mp. But will come with most likely sand and rock.

This is a viv he made me still have to put some trim on the top and bottom piece of the tank itself But loved how it looked without stain or anything so didnt stain it.

Current tank

Cant wait to be part of the 93g club.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2013 at 3:07pm
So thinking im going to go bare bottom. What do you guys think about MP's? Would 2 mp 10's do ok? one on the side and one on lower back? Or would One mp40 do better? I got one mp10 right now so would be easier to just get one more.
ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2013 at 4:32pm
93 cubes are sweet! cant wait to see it! I think bare bottom looks cool although I've never done it myself. I would think 2 MP10's would be enough but they'd probably have to be close to maxed out. You could always sell your mp10 and buy an mp40.   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2013 at 4:35pm
Yea if I go that route I will prolly sell it with my innovative tank.
Scott B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2013 at 7:02pm
Looking good, that 93 cube will be a sweet setup!
28g jbj led nano, 150 g mixed reef, skimz skimmer, AI blue sol's, Reef Angel controller, wp40's, aquamedic reef doser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2013 at 8:44pm
Yea cant wait gotta be patient putting it up but im not a patient person lol
Trevor40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trevor40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2013 at 12:16pm
Would the mp 10 even hold on the glass? I was told it was too thick for them. 1 mp40 does the trick for me. It would be nice to add an mp 10 near the back of mine for even more flow but not necessary.
Call or Text (801)834-3119

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2013 at 1:34pm
Well I will find out and let you know. I picked up a mp40 from Adam last night and goin to try and put the mp10 on the bottom back. I read on ree2reef a few people that have mp10 on theres so I would assume yes it works. But when I get the tank next week ill check it out.
DMower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2013 at 1:49pm
I run two mp10 on half inch glass. No problem.
150 gal reef with 50 gal sump. Reef Octopus DCS-200 Skimmer. AI Sol Blues.
Trevor40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trevor40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2013 at 2:34pm
Good to know! You see that an MP40 works well in the 93 Cube!!
Call or Text (801)834-3119
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic