Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to the hobby

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
keithro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to the hobby
    Posted: December 12 2013 at 4:01pm
Hello All!  My name is Keith and I am looking into starting up a reef tank.  I live in Mapleton and would love to visit any members tanks in the area so I can learn more about the hobby and get to know some of you.  Looking forward to hearing from some of you, thanks for your support in advance.
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2013 at 4:17pm
Welcome Keith!

Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2013 at 7:25pm
Aloha and

to the obsession. Hug

Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
rize2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rize2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2013 at 7:38pm
Welcome!
lskurys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lskurys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2013 at 8:07pm
Welcome I am in Roy but you are welcome to stop by and check out my little tank 

220g , large elite aquatics sump. 3 Radion Pro Gen 3 lights 3 Mp 40's
griffith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griffith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2013 at 2:45pm
Welcome - you've come to the right place.
Lots of help and support here.

Linn
Pay it forward...
Teknik777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teknik777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2013 at 3:23pm
Welcome!
220 G SPS Display.

love2skiutah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love2skiutah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2013 at 5:43pm
^^ Go see this guy's tank ^^^^  Welcome! 
phys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2013 at 9:10pm
welcome!
Akira View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2013 at 2:15am
Welcome to the right place ! Im in West Jordan and my door is always open to all reefers . So Im alot closer than all these Northerner's . Seen most of em and they are all great just a little poking fun for those so far North but all are worth the drive if you want to make a day of it checking them out .  Paul who is Builderofdreams is in Spanish so hit him up also . Great guy and is pretty close to you .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic