Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

An Awesome Club Member

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: An Awesome Club Member
    Posted: June 07 2005 at 2:15pm

I have received some information about one of our club members.  I'm told that at the last club meeting we had a member pay $5 to come see Walt Smith.  The fine people working the door that night (Will and Amie) told the club member that it is $5 for guests, but was free for club members.

The club member then insisted on paying because they thought it was well worth $5 to see someone like Walt Smith.

I have no idea who the club member is, but at the least they certainly deserve this recognition.  So if you happen to know who it was, please pass along my thoughts of appreciation and humility.

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
pmpt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmpt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 2:18pm
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2005 at 4:15pm

I just wanted to bump this thread.

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic