Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Local Pet Stores

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jordanh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Local Pet Stores
    Posted: July 05 2003 at 8:16am
How come some of the pet stores dont have an address?
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2003 at 9:06am

I'm assuming you are reffering to our local pet store section of this website.  Stores may not have an address of a location that is open to the public, or they not have asked us to list their address.  Usually happens with stores who require you to call for an appointment to make sure they are available.  All the local pet store information is easily changed and updated whenever they ask. 

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2003 at 9:30am
I heard we are getting a new store in Midvale!
Marcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2003 at 1:15am
Suzy, any details on the new store in Midvale?
KeoDog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeoDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2003 at 5:49am
Are you talking about another Midvale store?  "From The Sea" has only been open since about Jan. and it is in Midvale.
Kevin Kunz (Sandy, UT)
300g reef

"A trade by which one gains and the other loses is a fraud."   Ayn Rand
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2003 at 7:47pm
OOPS! Now I'm hearing they are out of business....I was way excited. I'm thinking we can never have too many stores! But, I'm not trying to run one........Maybe too much competition would make it too hard.......
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic