Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zoa/Paly ID Please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
grassfairy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grassfairy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zoa/Paly ID Please
    Posted: April 04 2014 at 10:49pm
Im really bad with names and specially zoas and palysConfused
Can you folks please tell me what these are? They are cellphone pics so they are probably harder to ID due to picture quality but please give it your best shot

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2014 at 12:26am
It's hard to tell with so much blue. The top ones look cool, shoot me a text if you want to sell a frag
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
LakeCityReefs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeCityReefs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2014 at 12:29am
The top ones look like yellow sopranos
beege29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beege29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2014 at 8:44am
Top ones are swirly q's and bottom ones are southern charms..ummm yeah thats my story and im stickin stickin to it.  bwahahaha j/k hope you find the real names. :)
90 gallon mixed reef
30 gallon sump
boysty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boysty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2014 at 10:07am
The top ones look like Gold Mauls and the bottom ones look like a type of Lunar Eclipse
Time waits on no one
Helipirate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helipirate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2014 at 9:54pm
I would buy a frag the top one..

http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65068&title=helipirates-38-g-nuvo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic