Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rookie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MEdwards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MEdwards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rookie
    Posted: May 03 2014 at 10:42pm
Hey fellow addicts lol my name is Matt and I became addicted about 2 years ago and thankful to still be married and have a job so I guess that makes me a functioning addict . I first jumped into the hobby after being hypnotized by my brother in laws 29 gal cube. I didn't know the first thing about saltwater but wanted to set up a tank. So I bought a 150 gal off KSL brought it home cleaned it up and now I'm joining a reef club I actually went to my first meeting on Wednesday and learned some cool stuff about jellyfish. I became a member and got a sweet shirt
I guess the shirt was my receipt for the membership fee    I didn't take many pictures of my tank when I was setting it up so not much of a tank thread but here is few pics
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 10:51pm
That looks beautiful! Welcome to the club too.

-TYR- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -TYR- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 3:21am
Welcome to the club! You have a gorgeous little ocean!
Blub Blub
DMower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:51pm
Welcome!
150 gal reef with 50 gal sump. Reef Octopus DCS-200 Skimmer. AI Sol Blues.
ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:13pm
nice gigs and welcome!!

LaRue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaRue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 5:34am
Beautiful tank and Welcome
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic