Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fuzzy Chitons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
love2skiutah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love2skiutah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fuzzy Chitons
    Posted: October 13 2014 at 9:20am
Anyone have any negative feed back for fuzzy chitons?  I don't know anything about them, other than what I have read about them online.  I can't see anyone talking about them munching on coral, so I hop they are okay.  As some of you know, I've been dealing with a little bit of green turf algae and while the clean up crew may be helping a little bit,  I would like to try a couple of these as well.  I was told by several people on RC and R2R that it's one of the only things that work on Green Turf.  Any feed back would be great.  
Hogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2014 at 9:45am
Where do you get those?
timmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2014 at 10:05am
i had a pretty nasty green hair algae problem when i first started out and got a couple fuzzy chitons to see if they would do the trick.  They left algae less paths cuss they dealt with the algae that well.  I was a pretty inexperienced when it came to saltwater tanks when i had them and sad to say they died, but while they were alive i loved em.  Besides they look pretty sweet.  Hogie you can get them from http://www.reefcleaners.org if there not on the for sale list it's just cuss they ran out and will have more soon.
Tim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love2skiutah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2014 at 10:13am
Reefcleaners.org has them in stock
ReefdUp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefdUp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2014 at 11:05am
They're awesome...my favorite cleaner.
www.reefdup.com
Diving since 2009, reefkeeping since 2007, & fishkeeping since 1987
200g, 75g, & 15g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love2skiutah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2014 at 11:41am
Originally posted by ReefdUp ReefdUp wrote:

They're awesome...my favorite cleaner.

You have any in stock?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic