Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLFS Visits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LFS Visits
    Posted: November 18 2014 at 8:55pm
I typically pride myself on having been at each LFS at least once (and I try for a lot more then that - when in an area I am not typically in I usually make it a point to check out the closest store).  Well at MWRF I realized I had been missing one and that it's like a mile away from work.  So checked out OCD Reefs today.  Great setup and some awesome coral and fish.  Glad I checked them out. 

Who did you see at MWRF that's local that you haven't been to that you are definitely going to check out?  I think we are spoiled here in Utah with some incredible shops! 
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
robbrouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbrouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2014 at 7:52am
OCD here as well.. They started out with odd hours.. I did buy a candy cane from them at the show, might of way over paid,, $40 for one head (they did toss in a free hat), but when wife falls in love with the bright green what do you do?
Hogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2014 at 11:15am
I hadn't heard of OCD before the show either.

Edited by Hogie - November 19 2014 at 11:15am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic