Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Robb's Salt Adventure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
robbrouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbrouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Robb's Salt Adventure
    Posted: November 30 2014 at 8:29pm
Hello.

I've been into salt for about 4 years, started off with a 56, moved into a 75 about 2 years ago. It's been fun for the most part. I have been a Pain member her for about a year.  Can never make the meeting to to life and work (no they are not one in the same).  Had a friend ask me why I pay for a club I can never attend the meetings, well that's easy. The $20 a year is a small price to pay to help keep the club going. 

I've read a lot of the post on this awesome site, but as you can see from my post could I don't post often.

About 2 months ago I was diagnose with PTS.  So this has made doing little things in life much harder. I type in my job now it has to be done one handed. my love for motorcycles and my 4 month old Harley Davidson has been put on hold, but the good news is I'm spending a lot more time with my tank. Teaching my wife has to mix Kalc, do water test and change Carbon and GFO has been fun, but she doing a great job. 

Had a good time meeting and visiting with Mark Peterson on Friday, pick up some great advice, so awesome coral and hopefully the start of a friend ship.

I will continue to read the post her and maybe start sharing some of my advice.  The last two reef shows were awesome, can't wait 'till next year. Thanks for having me as a member and thanks for reading my somewhat long post.

Robb from West Valley. 
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2014 at 9:11pm
Sorry to hear about the PTS Robb. I hope its progress is slow.

Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2014 at 8:02am
It was great to visit with you too, my friend. 
Thanks for posting.

Aloha,
Mark  Hug
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
robbrouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbrouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2014 at 2:49pm
Mike, left arm is pretty much useless.  Can do a few things with it but not much.

Mark, you corals are awesome.  Hope you can grown out the green candy cans would love a few heads of them..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic